Blog CNJ

Blogger da Turma Camila no Jipão

quinta-feira, fevereiro 24, 2005

A estatística não mente.

Pra ler a pesquisa cientifica inteira clique aqui

Conclusion

It is here, at a pool of 18 726 acceptable females, that we end our statistical analysis. At first glance, a datable population of 18 726 may not seem like such a low number, but consider this: assuming I were to go on a blind date with a new girl about my age every week, I would have to date for 3493 weeks before I found one of the 18 726. That's very nearly 67 years. As a North American male born in the late 1970s, my life expectancy is probably little more than 70 years, so we can safely say that I will be quite dead before I find the proverbial girl of my dreams. Come to think of it, she'll probably be dead too.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

<< Home